Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) The Guinea Group of Companies PL
Last updated: (01/02/16)
- 1.1 Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.antonguinea.com.au website or the www.theguineagroup.com.au website and any related landing or sales pages or mobile application (the “Service”) operated by The Guinea Group PL (“TGG”).
- 1.2 Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- 1.3 By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- 1.4 If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- 2.1 If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (amongst other information, as required)
- 3.1 Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). If you accept a paid subscription, you will be billed as per the subscription agreement (which will be supplied at the time of the subscription).
- 3.2 For free subscriptions, you will be emailed electronic content that is either free, or that offers you the ability to make purchases through the sites (mentioned in 1.1)
4.1 The websites listed in 1.1 will be used to post a range of content in different formats. Every effort will be made to ensure that all content is accurate and true, at the time of publishing. The content can be accessed free, or through download or on subscription basis.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
- 5.1 Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by TGG. TGG has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- 5.2 You further acknowledge and agree that TGG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
6.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time, as well as the content included on the web sites listed in 1.1.
7. Contact Us
7.1 If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.