Do you want to achieve peak performance?
Do you want support achieving your goals and objectives?
Do you want someone in your corner that will take you from where you are to where you want to be?
Coaching is about working with someone who is focused on you and your business’s direction and success. It is about having someone that is empathetic to your business challenges, and can ask the tough questions to help you focus on your vision. A coach can help you charter your success journey. If you commit to be accountable, so will your coach.
But, can you really help me, Anton?
Put simply, we all need a coach. We all need to be held accountable, we all need to be challenged, and we all need to be pushed in the right direction. Life without a coach is a tough one, and one with a lack of direction and support.
How does it work?
The coaching period usually runs for between 3 and 12 months. The first step is to go through the Peak Performance evaluation tool, and to create a program that suits your business and personal goals.
Together, we will unpack your challenges and talk through your business strategies.
You will start to map out what is important and a priority in terms of your value set and your future state.
You will talk to or meet with your Coach either fortnightly or monthly and review your goals, strategies and actions.
The best thing about our coaching programs is that they are a work life coaching program. They take into consideration what you are trying to achieve not just at work, but at home, and how your work life integration can be even more fulfilling.
What will you experience?
- Positive results – based on the fact that you will be accountable to take action
- Challenge – you will change any limiting beliefs and limiting habits
- Reflection – be answering tough questions about you current and future states
- Support – this will be a relief for you; no longer will you feel on your own or isolated
- Pumped – your optimism and confidence will increase dramatically
What does the Coaching process look like?
- Free initial coaching session on your objectives (for your business and from the coaching)
- Agreement on the program (amount of contact and duration of the process)
- Value review and goal and vision development
- Commencement toward peak performance
- Regular contact with your coach, to review progress
How do I start?
To more fully understand how our coaching can have a positive impact on your business, just contact Anton for more information:
+61 418 686 522
Let’s get started!
Some commonly asked questions about Coaching
A guide to how many sessions
3 months to 12 months is the accepted period for a coaching relationship. Generally, there will be contact weekly, where You will receive strategies and approaches that will help you during the very first session and each session you decide you need thereafter!
How do I interact with my coach?
Online via Skype is the choice of most people. (We send you written instructions on getting you all setup but you will need a private location and access to a computer with a webcam, microphone and internet connection.)
Where else can I attend my coaching session?
Other options are to visit one of our locations. Follow this link to see a list of the FMC locations:
What it costs
See the Products tab of this website for the costing and program options!
Payment Methods accepted
- Paypal (and Visa or Mastercard through the payment gateway)
Can I pay online?
Yes, when you book your first appointment we send you online payment details.